|Contactless Temperature Data Logger TW102
Australian Patents 2010100767, 2009903443
Contactless waterproof standalone temperature
Fully stand alone
Built in sensors with 0.0125
°C resolution by oversampling (0.2 °C native)
Long life replaceable lithium
battery (lasts months)
Powerful and easy to use
Internal date & time clock
Customisable by running your own
Software for Windows
Contactless download: just place it
over the base unit
Base unit connects via USB
No longer mess with plugs, cable, dirt affecting contacts, lids to be removed, just
place it on the base unit and run the software. This temperature logger can even be washed
It is equipped with ultra low power contactless download so the battery does not need to
be frequently replaced as it happens with other wireless devices.
New technology at competitive price.
- The datalogger TW102 has been designed for monitoring
temperature where energy consumption and battery life is critical as its internal battery
is virtually not used during download and programming.
- Cost time sensitive monitoring applications requiring
fast download of multiple units.
- Monitoring of the temperature of goods in transit
(refrigerated containers or temperature controlled transport).
- Monitoring temperature of foods in order to avoid
- Scientific research applications.
- Applications requiring no plugs nor cable nor
enclosure open during download.
- This datalogger can be employed outdoor and indoor
and can implements special custom features.
- High resolution applications as it stores temperature
readings in 12 bit format.
- Really waterproof applications no need to plug
connectors or to open the case to download data.
- No metallic parts exposed, it works in salty
- Operating temperature: -40°C + 70°C
- Waterproof to IP67.
- Resolution: (0.024% FS, 0.2°C, 0.0125°C by
- Digital signal filter.
- Sampling interval: programmable from 5 seconds to
days by second increments.
- Internal date and time clock.
- Power supply: Easily replaceable 3V lithium battery
for 3 month operation.
- Contactless base unit (sold separately) for PC
downloading via USB.
- Programmable (if special monitoring is required)
- Memory: 20480 measures
- Sizes mm: 38 x 20
- Datalogger retains stored data when its battery is
- Memory unerase.
- Click here for a 300m fully submersible