|Submersible Contactless Data Logger Series TW104
Australian Patents 2010100767, 2009903443
Contactless submarine standalone temperature
Sealed stainless steel construction fully sealed no openings.
12 bit resolution
Built in platinum temperature sensor:
electronically compensated PT100 with 0.006 °C resolution by oversampling (0.05
High quality contactless
Powerful and easy to use
Internal date & time clock
Customisable by running your own
Software for Windows
Contactless download and battery
recharge: just place it over the base unit
Base unit connects via USB
Designed for submarine applications or to operate in wet areas prone to flooding.
Fully sealed unit without opening nor contacts, download and battery recharging is
performed by contactless patented technology.
New technology at old price.
- The datalogger series TW104 have been designed for
monitoring temperature and other parameters in a submarine environment.
- Scientific research applications.
- Applications requiring no plugs nor cable nor
enclosure open during download.
- This datalogger can be also employed outdoor and
indoor and can implements special custom features.
- High resolution applications as it reads and stores
temperature readings in 12 bit format.
- Really waterproof applications no need to plug
connectors or to open the case to download data
- Operating temperature: -40°C + 70°C
- Watertight to 300m.
- Resolution: (0.024% FS, 0.05°C, 0.00625°C by
- Digital signal filter.
- 12 bit resolution
- Sampling interval: programmable from 1/14 of second
to days by second increments.
- Internal date and time clock in DOS/UNIX format.
- Power supply: High quality 2.4V NIMH for several
- Contactless base unit (sold separately) for PC
downloading via USB.
- Programmable (if special monitoring is required) 1020
lines of customisable procedure including some programming plus 12 internal registers.
- Memory: 86000 measures
- Sizes mm: 115 x 25.4 mm
- Memory unerase.
- Please click here to enquire about
submersible multichannel loggers for PH and other parameters